struts-user mailing list archives

From "Raghuram Kanadam" <Suryaprakash_Kana...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Struts handling for a spreadsheet look-and-feel form
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:50:36 GMT
I hope not richard ts for you to the code the form, you could return the string you wish to
display there.
With this model you would need a bean (not necessarily an action for) for each row. There
are other ways though,
for example you could get all the strings into a single array and use the property as i *
j.

Ex:
	class Bean1
		{
		Bean2 getRow (int index)
			{
			return bean2List.get (index);
			}
		}

	class Bean2
		{
		Bean2 getCol (int index)
			{
			return myColList.get (index);
			}
		}

myColList would be list of strings on for each cell of the col. You could hold references
to the original string, so that these would automatically get updated.

Hope that helps
:)