struts-user mailing list archives

From Jurn Ho <j...@magicmonster.com>
Subject Re: Module and pages Behind WEB-INF don't work...???
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:36:15 GMT
Hi Puneet,

I was just playing with hiding JSP beneath WEB-INF/ and Modules today.

What you can do is edit your struts-module-config.xml
and as part of the <controller> you can add the forwardPattern property

e.g. My setup is  <set-property property="forwardPattern"
value="/WEB-INF/jsp$M$P"/>, so that my forward paths don't contain the
WEB-INF/jsp

read section 5.2.1 at http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/configuration.html
$M is module, and $P is path
By default it is "$M$P" like you have found out, but you're probably after $P.

I think you might need to add this to each struts module config.xml that
you do. Does anyone know if you can set default controller properties for
all modules-config.xml?

cya,
Jurn