struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Simplifying struts-config.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:16:10 GMT
At 03:16 PM 7/8/2004, you wrote:
>Sounds like you should get a new xml editor if you care about file real
>estate.
>
>BAL

Hi, BAL,

Highball?

A fundamental aspect of good programming is to avoid mindless
repetition.  That is what this post was about.  You have focused on another
unrelated aspect.  I probably led you astray in talking about "file real
estate".  Those lyrics really are not consistent with the tune.

I cannot get a new xml editor.  I don't use one.  I have not seemed to have
a need for one.  What editor do you use, since we are on that topic?  I
might as well learn something from this, eh?

Thanks for the response.

Michael