struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic extension of web apps
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:18:19 GMT
Struts has the mechanism to do this too, by the way.  What I do is to
define tiles, e.g. "html_page", "wap_page", and then reference just "page"
in the struts-config.xml.  You have the controller detect the device coming
in and switch the tiles reference as required.  This can also be used, by
the way, again, for "skins".  This works with, e.g. mapping.getInput(), by
the third way.

Michael