struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Why does <html:submit> work differently than <html:link action="">?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:08:53 GMT
At 09:58 AM 7/28/2004, you wrote:
>i agree, what i'm attempting is kindof goofy.

Hi, Andy,

You are stuck in a bad solution and all the discussion is about the goofy
solution.  However, if you would, once again, just tell us what the problem
is, we can give you solutions, I would bet, that are not goofy.

My guess is that you are trying to get dynamic data from a form and need
multiple types of submissions.  In order to solve this problem, you have
got off the track and are using bizarre solution.  If you state what the
problem is, I am fairly certain, once again, that we can give you a
standard solution.  I would guess that you are unaware of the various
things Struts can do for you in this regard with a standard
submission.  Please tell us what the bottom problem is.  I am no longer
interested in the bizarre solution but would like to know what problem that
is supposed to solve.

Michael