struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject RE: Re: Re: Re: Why does <html:submit> work differently than <html:link action="">?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:30:24 GMT
At 10:25 AM 7/28/2004, you wrote:
>Nope.  It's not a struts issue at all... it's an HTML issue.   Struts tags
>just generate html (well, except the validation tag.).  What you want
>would be difficult to genreate in any kind of sensical way.

This is not true.  The tags may just generate HTML, but they can do so in
ways that are related to the rest of the Struts structure and provide
simple solutions.  Struts and the use of common utils in the submission of
forms provides a standard solution to this problem which is way cool and
not normally available to other frameworks.  I know a solution to Andy's
problem.  I just want to see if it makes sense to give it to him, since he
is stuck on LINK for some goofy reason.

Michael