struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Re: Why does <html:submit> work differently than <html:link action="">?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:12:04 GMT
At 10:55 AM 7/28/2004, you wrote:
>the first issue that comes to mind is that the tabbed
>menus are in a separate Tile from the one that contains the <html-el:form>
>tags.  For submit buttons to work, they'd have to be *within* the form tags,
>and AFAIK you can't split the form across multiple Tiles.

You can split the form.  I thought I should just add that so that there is
no implication that this is agreed upon.  I know you are out of this
conversation now.  I assume you have other reasons for your choices which
are valid and sensible.  I just kinda knew that Andy was under a
misunderstanding, I think.

Michael