struts-user mailing list archives

From Thiharie Rajesh <Rajesh.Thiha...@churchill.com>
Subject RE: executeBatch
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:07:09 GMT
Have you written a Stored Procedure on the database to handle your batch.
You can send an array containing all the values you need to insert/update
via the batch.
It will help you to cut down / lower execution time significantly, i.e.,
improve performance.

You can also try to pass the array of values intended for the batch to an
MDB (Message Driven Bean).
This way you can run the batch asynchronously and not affect your online
application or affect it minimally.

Rajesh