struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mazen, Tamer S" <tamer.ma...@eds.com>
Subject RE: How to add new events to HTML tag library objects
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:17:42 GMT
Im sorry I was using nested:text and  apply my changes on struts-html.tld :(
After I applying changes on struts-nested.tld I had the follwing error 'Unable to find setter
method for attribute: onpaste'

-----Original Message-----
From: Mazen, Tamer S [mailto:tamer.mazen@EDS.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:04 PM
To: 'user@struts.apache.org'
Subject: How to add new events to HTML tag library objects

Dears,
I want  struts HTML objects to support extra events like onpaste for text object, I tried
 to add that event in struts-html.tld and add it in my JSP, but when I run that JSP I had
that error 'Attribute onpaste invalid according to the specified TLD' , I think  there are
other files must be changed . Can any one help me on that. Thanks in Advance

Tamer Mazen
Information Analyst

E <http://www.eds.com/>
Egypt Solution Center (CMM L2 Organization)
Commercial Professionals Syndicate Building, 5th floor
29 Emtedad Ramsis st., Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt

Phone:	*	(202) 4882-897
Fax:	1	(202) 3425-130
Email:	*	tamer.mazen@eds.com