struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mazen, Tamer S" <tamer.ma...@eds.com>
Subject RE: How to add new events to HTML tag library objects
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:22:57 GMT
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas De Loof [mailto:nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How to add new events to HTML tag library objects

You have to add some code into Struts tag handler, especially an attribute
and setter for your "onpaste" property.

For such cases, I use to create a taglib for my app that extends some struts
tag, to avoid having a non-standard Struts lib and encourage developpers to
create and use tags.

Nico.

> Im sorry I was using nested:text and  apply my changes on
> struts-html.tld :( After I applying changes on struts-nested.tld I had
> the follwing error 'Unable to find setter method for attribute:
onpaste'

struts-html.tld and add it in my JSP, but when I run that JSP I had that
error 'Attribute onpaste invalid according to the specified TLD' , I think
there are other files must be changed . Can any one help me on that. Thanks
in Advance

> Tamer Mazen
> Information Analyst
>
> E <http://www.eds.com/>
> Egypt Solution Center (CMM L2 Organization)
> Commercial Professionals Syndicate Building, 5th floor
> 29 Emtedad Ramsis st., Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
>
> Phone: * (202) 4882-897
> Fax: 1 (202) 3425-130
> Email: * tamer.mazen@eds.com

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following
format: "recipient@capgemini.com".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error,