struts-user mailing list archives

From <ravi.ved...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: executeBatch
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:58:25 GMT

Wot does log say ??

Can you give us the log output ?

Regds
r-a-v-i

-----Original Message-----
From: Shailender Jain [mailto:shailender.jain@teleatlas.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 12:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Cc: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: executeBatch

Hi,

I experimented this executeBatch with 13500  records.

Here are the results

Number of Records At one Time                         Time
100                                                                          20 Seconds
200                                                                          45 Seconds
500                                                                          Application Hang

The only Quesion here is why there is a optimium result for 100 records?

Regards
Shailender Jain

tiwari.rajeev@wipro.com wrote:

> Did you experiment breaking the batch to 2-3 packs? (500-800 in one
> go).
>
> - regards
>
> Raj
> (+91-11-31261821)