struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic data html generation
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:58:12 GMT

Unless you're asking a different question then I'm reading:
All display logic is done in the JSP and not the bean.  So you'd use JSP tags and HTML tags
accomplish your task.

Given that you're here, this seems like an incredibly obvious answer to the question, so I
don't think
it's what you're looking for.  Would you mind clarifying?