struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: struts automation
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:10:34 GMT

Well WSAD allows you to click edit from it's struts-config editor, and if the class exists
it will
pop it up in the editor, and if not it will create the class, fill in some basics from a template
and then
pop tat up in an editor for you.  I think this is what he was asking.
MyEclipse does the same thing for Eclipse, along with probably 1/2 dozen other OS struts-config
editors.