struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: struts automation
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:45:54 GMT

Because the editor takes the context from the struts-config file.
If you're looking at an action mapping, the class is there, so it just pops up the class....
unless you're thinking .class as opposed to .java... when I say class I'm talking about the
source code...

Can't be impossible since I do it every day, usually several times a day in WSAD.