struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Simplifying struts-config.xml
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:51:41 GMT
Nope.. and you're probably right.
Something like
<actionGroup
	type='com.some.action.class'>
	<actionPair path="/path/to/action" parameter="paramName"/>
	<actionPair path="/path/to/anotherAction" parameter="anotherParamName"/>
</actionGroup>

On the other hand.... I don't really care how much file space it takes up, since I use Xdoclet
to generate
this file, or WSAD/MyEclipse to view/generate it.