struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it is already registered.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:17:10 GMT

It's not an easy solution, however you keep track of whose logged in (database is normal),
when you log them in check that.  Then you need to inactivate the session.. which means keeping
a list of all active sessions where you can get at it, so you can invalidate the existing
session.
I don't think there is any way to get a session from the sessionId built in to either struts
or the JSP/Servlet spec.. it's something you'll have to yourself.
A hashtable, using the sessionId in applicatio scope would do the trick.