struts-user mailing list archives

From Danilo Gurovich <dgurov...@LowerMyBills.com>
Subject RE: Book Recommendations
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:53:44 GMT
I have two "go-to" books.  Struts in Action, which has many wonderful
pieces, especially tiles, the intricacies of the Struts-config file and some
other goodies (feel free to ignore the chapters involving Scaffold and
lucene -- both good technologies but the code samples are kinda weak).  The
Orielly book is also very good in that it really gets under the covers with
Struts.

One of the "missing pieces" for Struts has been recipes for "how to do"
certain specific things.  In a shameless attempt at self-promotion, George
Franciscus and I have written "Struts Recipes" which is in final edit right
now and will be published by Manning this summer.

Danilo Gurovich
Manager, Web Development
LowerMyBills.com
dgurovich@lowermybills.com