struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pilgrim, Peter" <peter.pilg...@csfb.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Struts Networking in London (BOF #2)
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:02:38 GMT

TWIMC

The second Struts Networking in London BOF will take on

	Monday 9th, August 2004
	At Waxy O'Connors Pub in Picadilly /Leicester Square
	starting around 7:15 pm

If you want to come along send me an email off-list.

	BTW: Location details are here
	http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london/index.asp

==////==

> Before I forget again, are there Struts / J2EE developers / users
> interested in another informal together in London?
> This would be birds-of-feather number two. Please reply off-list
> if you are interested.
>
> The last meeting took place at Monday 9th June 2004 19:15 GMT @
> Waxy O'Connor (Irish Pub) in central London, the West End.

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,