struts-user mailing list archives

From "Geeta Ramani" <gram...@terralink.com>
Subject RE: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it isalready registered.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:35:09 GMT
The HttpSessionlistener interface is your friend ..;)

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionListener.html

All you do is write a class which implements it and overwrite the sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent)
method and bob's your uncle.. (Note that HttpSessionEvEnt.getSession gives you a hnadle to
the session that was/is in the process of getting destroyed).

Point of fact i haven't tested my code with the windows "X" but my bet is it works.. (famous
last words)..

Geeta