struts-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <rnmi...@qwest.net>
Subject RE: Struts handling for a spreadsheet look-and-feel form
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:24:16 GMT
Raghuram,
I guess there's not much other way around having a separate bean per
cell - not sure what I was thinking. It's just rewrite time, its a
heavily used page and I would like to do this "right" - i.e. it needs to
perform well (currently does not) and be readily extensible. I know
that's all just so much "Mom and Apple Pie", but what we strive for.
Thanks again - Richard