struts-user mailing list archives

From Barett McGavock <bmcgav...@pulvertech.com>
Subject RE: JSP / ActionForm / Action design quesetion
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:04:42 GMT
All of the UI quick entry features you mentioned can be accomplished using
JavaScript on the JSP, with or without Struts.

I would start by getting an HTML mockup with Javascript code that has the
desired data-entry-speeding effects and convert it to a JSP, inserting the
Struts tags from there.

Only the validation and data persistence features should impact the Action;
the user interface speedup would be restricted to the JSP.

Regards,