struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zsolt Koppany" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject How to figue out whether a form field is required when redering the JSP output?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:56:01 GMT
Hi,

I would like to mark (for example with a red star) mandatory (required)
input fields somehow that the user sees them? I understand that I can
configure which fields are required in validation.xml but that might change
to customer to customer (a customer wants for example to configure mobile
numbers as mandatory an other customer doesn't). How can I access the form
dependent data of validation.xml from JSP (or my form class)?

Zsolt