struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: RE: Spring or Tapestry Framework
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:32:44 GMT
I got it (Expert one-on-one J2EE Design and Development) used on Amazon for
$8.50 including shipping. It arrived looking brand new.
He's got a new one coming out in November, "Professional Java Development
with the Spring Framework".

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764574833/qid=1089232097/sr=1
-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7637990-5760152?v=glance&s=books

robert
  -----Original Message-----
  From: DGraham@EvergreenInvestments.com
[mailto:DGraham@EvergreenInvestments.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 4:19 PM
  To: Struts Users Mailing List
  Subject: OT: RE: Spring or Tapestry Framework

  Also, I'm sure Rod's new book includes solutions that leverage Spring:
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/h9a6d8t7p6/ss/1?qs=EJB+without+J2EE&Go.x=0&Go.y=0
&Go=Go

  BTW, BookPool has this book at 50% off, saving 7.19 over Amazons price.
That's just crazy.

  Dennis

        "Ricardo Cortes" <rcortes@boltstaff.com>
        07/07/2004 04:07 PM Please respond to

              cc
              Subject RE: Spring or Tapestry Framework

  I'm not sure about Tapestry's integration with Hibernate but Spring
provides a good amount of integration with Hibernate out of the box.  Plus,
it's quite easy to get going with the examples they provide.

  Check out these URLs to get your feet wet:

  http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-hibern/