struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: Session facade
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:48:08 GMT
+1

I would also add that the Facade should be an interface where the
implementation can change without affecting the client code.

I would also recommend looking at the Spring framework. It provides
declarative transaction management without using EJB.
I also provides a declarative way to "plug-in" interface implementations.

http://www.springframework.org/

robert