struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: Urgent help needed on struts!
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:25:50 GMT
There was a recent thread on this behavior although
I cannot recall the resolution.

Please search the mail archives.

Also, make sure you have the appropriate .tld and .jar files
in place. Make sure you web.xml file corresponds to the
containers supported Servlet spec. Make sure you have
imported the appropriate taglibs into the page.

robert