struts-user mailing list archives

From punee...@tcs.com
Subject Re: Asunto: How to get the ActionForward for the _previous_ page
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 03:34:59 GMT
We also had the similar need to go back in stack, we used a simple logic
of maintaining the stack ourselves for path of actionforwards
when we needed to go back, we retrived the last item from the stack and
created an actionforward object.
This was veryuseful for us.

Puneet Agarwal
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: puneet.a@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

gmeyer@fibertel.com.ar
07/27/2004 10:11 AM

Please respond to

cc

Subject
Asunto: How to get the ActionForward for the _previous_ page

Stefan:
We implemented a navigation framework to be used with Struts.
It's a non intrusive navigation stack (by non intrusive i mean that you
do not have to extend any action, just place a Filter in the web.xml)

If you want to check it out, you can download it from
http://opentranquera.sourceforge.net/ea/opentranquera-src-0.1-ea.zip

Hopefully, next month we will deploy our first release.

This is an early access, but the navigation package works fine and has an
example (check out the net.sf.opentranquera.ui.struts.navigation package
and the webapp/navigation web app).

Cheers.
Guillermo.