struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven.L...@atosorigin.com
Subject Apologies to anyone who received my Lotus Notes agent reply over the last 3 weeks.
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:02:37 GMT
Hello,

My apologies to anyone who received my Lotus Notes auto-reply agent message
via the Struts user list over the last 3 weeks.

Cheers

Steve

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you received this e-mail
by accident, we would appreciate it if you could contact the sender and delete all copies
stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data transmitted by e-mail
is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen, copied, downloaded or changed by third
persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of data and documents
sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important messages will be confirmed in writing
by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *