struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pat Quinn" <pat_quinn2...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: [Repost] Frames & HttpSession Scope
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:08:06 GMT
Ive just converted some existing functionailty to use frames (not inline
frames). Every thing seemed to be working fine while i used localhost in my
url but once i try to access the web server from
another machine or using the machine name in the url my main frame is
failing to find any objects in HttpSession scope. Both frames have two
different sessionIds how can i get them to share the same session???