struts-user mailing list archives

From "cliff612" <cl...@reinfo.com.hk>
Subject Re: multi-porterties problem
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:08:45 GMT
Thank you Susan

I have register two properties in my config.xml. I want to use this
two properties in my vaidation.xml and genterate the checking
javascript in jsp.

Key is set in config.xml and bundle is set in validation.xml.

But it cannot return the message what I want.

Could anyone can tell me more ??

Thanks a lot.