struts-user mailing list archives

From ron1 <ron.piter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Display Arabic Data in Database in JSP
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:52:24 GMT
I am not sure if it solves the problem, but you can set an HTML META tag
in your HTML header, defining the encoding.
Your response also has an encoding, so you can also set that - if you
use both, it might solve the problem.
I am not sure where is the propper place instruts to set the response
encoding - I would guess it would be in a custom Controller class, if
you need it for the whole application. If its only for one page... hmm...
Cheers,
und Salam Aleykum,
Ron

Prakasan OK wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some arabic data in my oracle database and I need to display this in my jsp page.When
I select the value from the databse I am getting the ascii value like this(ÅäÌáíÒí).How
can I convert this to original arabic value and display in my jsp page.