struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it is already registered.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:28:08 GMT
Maybe you could have a hashtable in the ServletContext that maps loginId
to HttpSession -- then use a HttpSessionListener to listen for session
creation -- when the session is created look for a value in the hashmap
in the servlet context -- if it is there then invalidate the mapped
session. Then add (put) the new mapping into the hashatable.