struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Reumann" <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Setting the action attribute for nested:form
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:50:42 GMT
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:02:30 -0400, Vinuta Nagaraddi
<vnagaraddi@brandmuscle.com> wrote:

> I am trying to set the action attribute for the nested:form tag
> dynamically.  I want to achieve this by using a property called 'url'
> from the form (or maybe someone can suggest a better way).  I was
> unsuccessful using the nested:write tag. Any help would be appreciated.

Why can't you just do this in the Action before you get to the form?
That's normally where I set up any action parameters. A general rule is to
do as little logic as you have to in the JSP. Usually you can do this kind
of stuff before you get to the JSP.

--
Rick