struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Miller" <rmil...@ofumic.com>
Subject RE: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it is already registered.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:39:54 GMT
How do you handle the situation where the user closes the browser without logging out (the
windows "X" is not always our friend ;)  ).  I am not familiar with the SessionListener. Would
it help in some way?
Robert

>>> gramani@terralink.com 7/28/2004 3:25:16 PM >>>

Exactly! Or use HttpSessionlistener and database solution (that jim outlined) simultaneously..

(We are doing almost this except as a solution to a kind of "opposite" problem - when a user
logs off we need to do soem work so.. this seems to work nicely)