struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject [OT]RE: Coonection pooling
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:42:51 GMT
Sorry...I have changed the subject to [OT]......

Paul McCulloch <paul.mcculloch@axiossystems.com> wrote:And your question is relevant
on a Struts mailing list because ...?

Paul

Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages
of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via
electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus
code. You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail. Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding performance
use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever
caused.