struts-user mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject How To Display Checkboxes in a Table with an Additional Select All Box?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:55:46 GMT
I can create tables and I can also create check boxes.
 Now, I have to do a combination of check boxes and
tables:

I am reading membership data from a database table.  I
am going to display the information of each member in
a table.

The table has five columns.  Four of those five
columns are name, title, e-mail address, and telephone
number.

I also have to display a check box for each of the
members.  Therefore, there is a check box for each
row.  And the check box is the fifth column.

In addition, I must have a "Select All" check box on
top of the page.

Users either select all or make multiple selections
from the list.  A check mark will submit the value of
e-mail address of each member.

What is the way of doing it?