struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: back button
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:31:20 GMT
Hi, Andy,

Since you did not leave the answer you are responding to, it is hard to
see what you are saying.  However, assuming that you are responding to
what I said, then you can disable the browser back button (get rid of it
actually) and put in your own back button which WOULD NOT SHOW THE NAME
THAT WAS DELETED.  That would be the whole point of doing it server side
rather than client side.  Right?

As previous people said, this problem is NOT a caching problem.

Michael McGrady