struts-user mailing list archives

From "andy wix" <stix...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: back button
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:17:24 GMT
Hi,

As usual I think I must be missing something fundamental!
It would be pretty serious to leave the back functionality - someone could
delete a contact, then press back and see the name again.  If they
subsequently do another delete, there's trouble!

I'm thinking this problem is not simply due to the caching - if I loaded the
page from the db each time the browser would still have its own copy of
what-was-once there.  I think this must be a problem which occurs in many
projects?

Regards,
Andy