struts-user mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject Accessing my form from an included page
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:59:04 GMT
Hi all

I have the following jsp layout for my pages

Included header.jsp

STRUTS PAGE

Included footer.jsp

Now in the header.jsp I have my site logo and I also want to add
breadcrumbs. I want to establish and maintain a session throughout the app
and if the session is invalid i want to redirect to the starting page so
that I can initialise the app. I presume I need to put code in the
header.jsp to handle this so no matter which page is accessed it can do
these checks.

I also want to access the ActionForm for the current page so that I can
retrieve the page name to build up the breadcrumb. How can I do this?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Donie