struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zsolt Koppany" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject Which setter do I need in the ActionForm for this example?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:12:03 GMT
Hi,

I have tried several setters in the Form class but none of them are called
when the form is terminated. How should me setter look like to the property
"dropDownSelection". The getter method is:

public Map getDropDownSelection()
{
  return dropDownSelection;
}

The setter "setDropDownSelection(String key, Object value)" is never called.

       styleClass="fixSelectWidth"
       property="dropDownSelection(${tracker.id}_${label_id})">

				<c:forEach items="${choiceValues}" var="cv">
						<c:out value="${cv.label}"
/>
				</c:forEach>

Zsolt Koppany
Phone: +49-711-722 1874
--
Intland Software GmbH, Schulze-Delitzsch-Strasse 16
D-70565 Stuttgart, Germany