struts-user mailing list archives

From Antony Paul <antonypau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts and DreamWeaver
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:16:57 GMT
I face the same problem. It is more complicated if used with
<jsp:include> or Tiles.  So I dont give the JSP pages back to graphics
designer for editing because it wont display it properly and no Struts
html tags are understood and no html input elements displayed.  So to
edit HTML I have to go through all the steps of deploying, refreshing
and consumes time.

   And here is the advantage of JSF over Struts because it have tool
vendor support and makes the life of programmers easier by rendering
tags.

   I think that Spring is better than Struts in this repspect. I used
it only for learning only.

rgds
Antony Paul