struts-user mailing list archives

From Lee Harrington <leeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking radio button based on object value
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:58:09 GMT
I'll describe the scenario where you are using a database.

In the action that is displaying "existing values" (ones in the database)
  1.  Retrieve record from database
  2.  Populate form bean with values from database
  3.  Forward to the jsp

If you are not getting your values from the database, but rather from
a session variable -- then replace step 2 with "populate form bean
with values from session object"

Lee