struts-user mailing list archives

From René Thol <Rene.T...@porsche.de>
Subject message-resources in struts-config.xml won't work!
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:15:17 GMT
Hello again everybody,

I just changed my application from having its message resources defined
in web.xml via init parameter to defining it in struts-config.xml
using <message-resources parameter="filename without ending in  the same
manner like formerly in web.xml"/>

I left my JSPs unchanged using <bean:message key="key"/> tags.

But now the JSPs won't be compiled anymore. I'm always getting:

Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Why?

I can't find anything that is declared against specification?

Can please smbd. help here?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards

--