struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: about logic tag
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:29:24 GMT
opps. Didnt see this post when I replied just now.

The syntax seems ok. When you say its not producing results, is there
any error message or stack trace, or is it just that that part of the
page is blank?

If blank it sounds like the results vector is empty. I presume you
initialise it in your Action before forwarding to the view? Given that
you say the actionform is being recreated I rather suspect that you may
inadvertanly be using a redirecting forward to forward to the JSP. Check
your struts-config.xml and make sure that the ActionForward pointing to
the JSP has redirect="false" set.

Also check that your action="... path in the <html:form tag is correct
and points at the right action.