struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: Problems initializing form objects
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:10:24 GMT
Been a while since Ive done it, but this sort of thing can be managed
using a lazy list (from commons-collections).

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api/org/apache/commons/collections/ListUtils.html#lazyList

[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api/org/apache/commons/collections/ListUtils.html#lazyList]

I forget the exact semantics of it but you can check the javadocs.

Some more info here:

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogLazyList

[http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogLazyList]

hth