struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: Annotations and Struts
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:20:23 GMT
Im not so sure that would work too well as the actionforms are
representations of the view state, and whats in a form on the view
doesnt necessarily correspond directly to the objects that are modelled
at the business tier, and often contains other stuff that is view
specific, or exists to workaround view layer issues (like the need for a
reset method).

Mike Duffy wrote:

> The Austin JUG meeting tonight featured the J2SE 5.0 presentation from Sum.
>
> I am currently using the new annotations feature on a test project using EJB 3.0 and
JBoss.  It is