struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Darretta <michael.darretta....@metnet.navy.mil>
Subject Struts and JDK 1.4.2_06
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:59:34 GMT
Has anyone else experienced any issues with Struts (current release) and
JDK 1.4.2_06? I have found my second 'oddity' with JDK release 06.

My previous post showed that a form property named "currentView" caused
the infamous "no getter method for property ..." error. When I changed
the property name and accessor, all was well. Now, I have experienced
another issue with a form property.

In this case, my form property "cmd" - used to differentiate submit
actions - works for one html:submit button, but fails for another. The
one that fails generates the ever-frustrating:

BeanUtils.populate: javax.servlet.ServletException: BeanUtils.populate
	at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:497)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:798)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:205)

Fortunately, I was able to get around this issue fairly easily....

Please, if anyone else finds any strange behavior with release 06, please let us know.

Thanks!
Mike