struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: Struts and JDK 1.4.2_06
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:42:35 GMT
Ive not seen your code so Ive no idea if this is what you are doing
(probably not from the sound of it), but its been my experience that
when I dont quite follow the bean specs for my getters and setters it
still sometimes works... until I change something else like my JVM
version or add some other property or something at which point it falls
overs.

Last time I had something like that I was trying to have two setters or
getters with the same method name but different parameter types. It
worked for a while but then after some other change I found it stopped
working. Removal (renaming) of one of the overloaded setter methods
fixed it.

Heres the thread from back in 2002 when I hit this problem:
[http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=102696975022454&w=2]

hth
Andrew