struts-user mailing list archives

From Bryce Fischer <br...@berzerker-soft.com>
Subject Re: Struts and DreamWeaver
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:50:58 GMT
Jim Barrows wrote:

> DreamWeaver should support the tags, and ignore the JSTL.  My biggest worry with DreamWeaver
would be the HTML code the thing generates.  Typically it's pretty abysmal.  I have marketing
people who generate better HTML then DreamCleaver does.

I don't know what version of DreamWeaver you used, but my exprience with
it has been pretty good. I must confess, however, I've only worked with
documents I've created, not one's that other's have. With that said,
some of the automated "Server Behaviors" that DreamWeaver creates look
horrendous.

But, as for JSP, JSTL and Struts, it works pretty good. By default, it
will show the HTML fine, and just put some funky tags instead of the JSP
tags... There is an extension to Dreamweaver, however, that helps a
great deal. Its by these guys: www.fwasi.com.