struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Neu <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject Problem with <logic:iterate> and HashMap
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:50:31 GMT
Hello all,

I have a problem with the <logic:iterate> tag. I need to iterate over a
HashMap which stores wrapper objects(which include the actual data).

A wrapper class has for example one attribute "velocity". As far
as I know the only way to access such a HashMap is this method:

  <logic:iterate id="element" name="hashMap" indexId="index">
     <bean:write name="element" property="key" />
     <bean:write name="element" property="value" />
  </logic:iterate>

Is there any way to get the "velocity" attribute out of the wrapper class?

Regards,

Peter