struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Neu <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Deployment Problem -
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:43:03 GMT
Hello Jim,

well, I got a logical name mapped to it:

  <action path="/postHv"
             input="/WEB-INF/JSP/struts.jsp"
             name="postHvForm"
             scope="session"
             validate="true"
             type="de.ktbl.servlets.PostHv">
         <forward name="struts" path="/WEB-INF/JSP/struts.jsp"
redirect="false"
        contextRelative="true"/>
            </action>

When I simply invoke it with "postHv.html" ( html refers to .do )
in the browser I get to the right page. The think with "/hv/postHv.html"
was simply just a workaround. I think I don't understand
the problem.

Regards,

Peter